House of Cards® is a weekly, 1 hour talk show focused on the business and entertainment side of the casino and gaming industry.
Created in 2007, each episode of House of Cards® features compelling interviews with:
- Hollywood producers & actors like The Simpsons creator Sam Simon & Kevin Pollack (The Usual Suspects & Casino)
- TV personalities such as Tiffany Michelle and Maria Ho from CBS’ The Amazing Race
- New York Times Best-Selling authors like Ben Mezrich and Jim McManus
Rock stars like Scott Ian of the legendary rock band Anthrax
- Gaming law and tax experts
- Gaming company CEOs and spokespersons
- National political figures such as US Senator Alfonse D’Amato & Lobbyist John Pappas (Poker Players Alliance)
- Comic-Con presenters, models and Playboy playmates
- The biggest names in the poker industry such as Annie Duke & Daniel Negreanu, and Every World Series of Poker Champion since 2003!
Every episode of House of Cards® also features an interactive mailbag segment where audience questions are answered by the show’s hosts – Ashley Adams, a World Series of Poker veteran and gaming author, and Dave Weischadle, a gaming and sports attorney and the anchor of the House of Cards Gaming Report (a weekly news segment which features news on the areas of sports, gaming and politics).
House of Cards® radio has been in production for 7+ years and is recognized as the leading syndicated talk radio program dedicated to the casino and gaming industry and the gaming lifestyle. Add House of Cards® to your lineup and give any advertiser a unique & targeted sponsorship opportunity that is exclusive to your station!
Visit HouseOfCardsRadio.com for more information.